Raynor Dental is a proud member of OPT-In Dental Advantage. Understanding the full extent of what this means for you or your family isn’t necessary. What is important is that you not only receive the highest possible quality dental care but also feel incredibly valued, are treated with the utmost respect, and enveloped in an environment of professionalism and kindness.
Part of how we remain accountable to our own high standards is by abiding by the OPT-In Dental Advantage Code of Ethics listed below…
Raynor Dental | OPT-In Dental Advantage Code of Ethics
- Each patient will be treated with the respect, consideration, and care I would want for my family and myself
- I will always strive to provide dental care at a level of quality I would be proud to show another dental professional
- To the best of my ability, all diagnosis and treatment planning will represent actual clinical conditions and realistic treatment options
- For patients with dental benefits, I will only bill insurance companies for treatment actually performed, with codes representing services truthfully provided
- I will faithfully provide patients with honest treatment options, providing easy to understand explanations regarding clinical benefits and expenses, and not use “up-selling” or “over-selling” tactics to take advantage of a patient’s lack of knowledge
- I will try to help patients fully understand the full range of expenses of their treatment, and provide written diagnosis and treatments upon their request
- I will always provide written second opinions, including findings and treatment options, at no charge, with the understanding that new x-rays and/or study models of teeth are a separate expense
- I will remain current with continuing education as required by the state I practice in
- I will provide all my patients with a dental emergency contact number
- My office staff will provide only those services allowed by law under my state’s Dental Practice Act and/or Codes
- I understand that adherence to this Code of Ethics, in addition to other generally accepted professional standards, is a mandatory part of Terms & Conditions of Use
Signed. Pledged. Promised.
The Raynor Dental Team