Brush & Floss with Ribby is a preventative oral health care program presented by Raynor Dental and the Keene SwampBats. It is designed to help your kids develop lifelong brushing & flossing habits. To participate, watch the videos below with your child(ren) and download the tracker. Once done, simply return to this page, upload the tracker via our nifty form, along with contact information and voila, you’re done. All kids who brush & floss twice a day for at least two weeks receive a cinch sack full of gifts and a family pass for a Keene Swampbats game on June 15th, 2019. Not to mention a lifetime of healthy dental care habits.
Brush & Floss with Ribby, for children ages 3-10, is designed to encourage your child(ren) to develop healthy brushing & flossing habits at home. For 2019, the program will run during the month of April and early May.
The Benefits of Participating
- Clean teeth & healthy gums, just like Ribby
- Developing healthy habits that will pay dividends for a lifetime
- Supporting a community program that benefits the Keene Swamp Bats
Rewards for Participating
- A Ribby cinch sack filled with fun prizes
- A family pass to the Raynor Dental SwampBats game on June 15th 2019
- The opportunity to take part in the children’s parade during the game at Alumni Field